You are looking at a series of photographs of Renaissance Glass Domes and Glass Dormers.
There are domes . . . and now there are glass domes.
A pool house located in Yonkers, NY holds this beautiful glass dome. Renaissance utilized high performance insulated and curved safety glass to bring the much needed natural light into the center of this private pool enclosure. Renaissance was called on to design a "pancake dome", since local building codes would not allow the system to exceed 34" in height. The final dimension from the bottom of the sill-plate to the top of the finial cap ended up being 33 7/8".
- Highly detailed engineered CAD shop drawings
- Hardwood Interiors with concealed structural steel
- Low-E double or triple insulating glass glazing with safety glass per code.
- Exterior Cladding options such as:
- Powder-coat Aluminum (Over 275 Colors)
- Zink-coated Copper
- Lead-coated Copper
- Stainless Steel
- Installation by an apprentice-trained Renaissance Installation team
- Engineering Stamp for All states and Canada
Over 1000 projects from Nantucket to Waikiki Hawaii that have required weld certification, Miami-Dade Hurricane tests, and Title 24 Energy compliance.
Also see our...
Conservatories, Custom Skylights, Glass Roofs, Cupolas,
Glass Dormers, Glass Domes, and Wood Framed Garden Windows.
Renaissance Conservatories • 132 Ashmore Drive • Leola, PA 17554 • 800-882-4657